CFO2112. Putting People First – Evolving the Approach to Developing Finance Talent
Even before the current crisis, digital transformation and new ways of working were having a significant influence on the critical skills and capabilities of the finance function. The coronavirus pandemic has accelerated that need. Barry Payne, Director – External Relations, Management Accounting and panel will share insights on the skills and competencies that will become more prominent in the post-COVID world and tips on developing a measurable roadmap to develop sustainable finance talent. This is an absolute imperative for CFO’s.
- Identify how leveraging digital technologies has changed the skills landscape
- Determine how digital technologies are driving new operating models and will shape the Future finance function
- Analyze what finance leaders have learned from doing business during the pandemic
- Recognize how skills and competencies of finance professionals need to evolve
- Apply tips and techniques learned for developing a measurable roadmap to develop sustainable finance talent