CFO21BS01. Master Class: The Social CFO - How to Leverage Social Media
Business is social and CFOs are jumping in to use these ‘social technologies’ to scan emerging trends, connect to customers and suppliers, attract talent, accelerate learning, develop thought leadership and influence their companies. This interactive session will show real examples of how CFOs can use social technologies like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and others to elevate your game. Tom Hood will present research, case studies, innovative uses, and practical tips and techniques to get you started using these exciting tools and not let the tools use you!
- Identify the different types of social media and their application to the finance and accounting professional
- Recognize how to scan emerging trends, connect to customers and suppliers, attract talent, accelerate learning, develop thought leadership, and influence their communities inside and outside their companies
- Analyze real life case studies of actual usage of these tools for learning and collaboration
- Determine how to use Twitter, LinkedIn and hashtag technology to capture and share insight from conferences, classes, articles and presentations
- Recognize the power of hashtags in Twitter and LinkedIn to follow important topics
- Demonstrate how to implement important social tools to use for learning and building relationships (Twitter and LinkedIn)