General Session Onsite and Online
EDG2304. Coping with Pipeline Pressures
Join an engaging panel to discuss out-of-the-box methodologies to help mitigate pipeline pressures firms face. Topics include outsourcing work, the benefits of firm alliances, workflow automation, lifestyle firms, and mergers & acquisitions. Come back on June 6th for EDG2308 for an interactive session to work with fellow colleagues on practically implementing these ideas in your firm.
- Indicate which roles in a firm can be outsourced and what are some important considerations for doing so?
- Distinguish the benefits a firm alliance can offer to a firm.
- Recall the major benefits and drawbacks of a lifestyle firm.
- Identify workflow automation to increase the productivity of your firm.
- Recognize what are the opportunities and things to consider during a merger and acquisition.
NASBA Field of Study
0-2 years in the Profession