ENG2344. Investing in Innovation, Emerging Trends in FinTech & Accounting Solutions (TCH, DCPA)
The AICPA and CPA.com launched a startup accelerator in 2017 focusing on Accounting, Finance & Regulatory tech solutions. Its purpose is to foster innovation and assist emerging technologies to better understand and service the accounting profession. Investment into new technologies and solutions is critical for not only staying ahead of the curve, but providing client-centric services. In this session, you will hear about trends in FinTech and AI developments – and meet the startup companies that represent the 2023 cohort.
- Identify trends in FinTech and Accounting that are impacting the profession and your role
- Recall insights from the front lines about designing new tech for business & finance
- Compare the startups that are members of the 6th cohort of the AICPA and CPA.com Startup Accelerator
- Analyze how you can leverage emerging technologies to be ahead of the mass adoption curve
- Understand true maturity of AI platforms like Chat GPT and how they integrate with software used in business