FIN2306. Accelerating Digital Adoption and Capabilities – the Business Case (and Business Return)
Hear from Matthew Bagley, from Verizon, on how he created a Finance Digital Acceleration Hub to eliminate manual activities, to build capacity whilst minimizing burden with teams, to accelerate deployment of digital solutions and to enable ‘ownership’ of future ready digital skills and capabilities. By showing practical examples, this session is relevant to every finance professional working for every size of organization. Many of Verizon’s examples are scalable upwards and downwards and have led to significant business savings and revenue gains. Matthew will share some practical frameworks and approaches so you can start small to resolve immediate challenges to then understanding the art of the possible.
- Identify how Verizon strengthened the leadership vision through a concept called “middle out stakeholdering”.
- Analyze how Verizon created a safe space environment approach which was ROI focused but through a lens of capacity creation over headcount reduction
- Analyze a framework of how Verizon’s digital acceleration hub to identify pain points and work towards rapid solutions
- Identify how Verizon’s business partners are taught ‘how to fish’ and maintain and scale their digital assets
- Determine how to create ownership of digital solutions and obtain grass roots support