Conference Keynote Onsite and Online
NOT2301. Welcome and Opening Keynote Presentation: Connectable: How to Move Multi-Generational Teams From Isolated to All In
Connection is the workplace currency of the future. This session will teach you how to harness better human connection for improved communication and collaboration across generations. Remote work, advancing technology, and an always-on work culture are fracturing our relationships resulting in deep disconnection...especially across generations. Feelings of isolation and disconnection among employees are on the rise and contribute to a real and growing team challenges. You’ll learn how addressing the issues―and finding practical, effective solutions―can transform an isolated cross-generational workforce to one that’s happier, more engaged, and more productive in their efforts. Combining a decade of generational consulting and firsthand workplace connection research, Ryan Jenkins distills everything you need, showing you what’s causing today’s disconnection and how you can increase connection to boost belonging, engagement, retention, and performance with employees at every level (and whether their in-person or remote).
- Distinguish the new science and the significance of connection.
- Identify strategies that are proven and actionable to cultivate stronger cross-generational connections.
- Analyze the research and examples of individuals fostering better multi-generational connections at work.
- Identify workers in need of connection and how to deliver it for them.
- Determine techniques to create connected, driven and high-performing teams.
NASBA Field of Study
3-5 Years in the Profession