Concurrent Session Onsite and Online
PFP2332. Legacy Planning & Coaching
By guiding clients to gain a deeper understanding of their values, identity, and purpose, advisors can assist them in defining their most significant legacy and taking the necessary actions to accomplish it. In this session, we'll explore how advisors can assist clients in reflecting on their experiences, relationships, and achievements, which shape the meaning and trajectory of their lives. Once clients have identified their most meaningful legacy, they can effectively communicate it and be remembered for what they cherish most.
- Differentiate estate planning and legacy planning.
- Recognize the psychological need to address legacy and its profound benefits.
- Distinguish how legacy, identity, meaning, and purpose are related.
- Identify legacy coaching tools, such as the life reviews, and their applications.
- Discover how clients can be remembered for what they value most.
NASBA Field of Study
For individuals at all organizational levels